New Improved Richmond Hill Swamp Video

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Improved Richmond Hill Swamp Video

New Improved Richmond Hill Swamp Video

This is me and my son mike in the Richmond Hill Swamp. Very soft mud and logs under the water everywhere you go. In the deep water you cannot see the logs,you can only feel them as you run over them or hit them. Hope you enjoy. DAN

Dan, that mud was crazy. I can't believe how soft it was. I was waiting to see what you winched to.

I hooked to a small cypress stump that pulled me right out. I always carry a tow strap and 100' of rope just in case I need them. So far I haven't had to use them. After taking that small walk (crawl) I was amazed that my machine could even cross this terrain. I don't no if you noticed but I couldn't pull my foot out of the mud, thats why I had to go to my hands and knees. I almost lost a shoe here.

Yeah, I saw that.

new improved Richmond Hill Swamp Video

Dan, thats got to be the best amphib video I,ve seen so far on any ones website. Bravo! Outstanding!! Thats the kind of riding these machines where made for!! I,m very sure those who watched this short video clip were envious of the terrain you have to ride on. This is extreme swamp riding for sure!

I thank you!

Dan, I think its time for me to get some of those tires on my Hustler BIGFOOT after seeing that.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

You will be one happy man if you do! The difference in off road ability is like night and day. Doesn't even feel like the same machine. Nothing scares me any more I just go in hang on and see what happens. The main thing I like about these tires is the transition from water to land. The Swamp Fox Plus tires just grab and go. These tires are also unbeliveably tough taking abuse that simply floors me! I don't see how you can do any better than this!

+ Reply to Thread