Pine lake 50th spring event follow up

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pine lake 50th spring event follow up

Pine lake 50th spring event follow up

I just want to thank everyone that came out this weekend and supported our Hobby. We had great weather and some great racing action shirt sales where a hit if you did not get your shirts I can order a second batch for the fall event I will do an update when the time gets closer. I had a lot of people upset with me because i scratched the free for all this year so we will bring it back next year.Thank you everyone that pulled out there old RIMS and the work you put into getting them running the ceremony was a big hit thank you all for participating and George, Nick And B Gerber for all your pics and video's can't wait to see them all on behalf of the Fischers,Gerbers, Dusel's and Bridget a Big Thank for taking the time to honor everyone we see you all in September.

It's we that need to thank you, Dave. I'm sure it was a giant pain to coordinate everything for the weekend, and we are not the most organized (or organizable) of groups. It was a great 50th anniversary for the group and you, Bud, Billy, and the staff at Pine Lake did all the heavy lifting. Thank you; 'Can't wait for the 75th!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    It's we that need to thank you, Dave. I'm sure it was a giant pain to coordinate everything for the weekend, and we are not the most organized (or organizable) of groups. It was a great 50th anniversary for the group and you, Bud, Billy, and the staff at Pine Lake did all the heavy lifting. Thank you; 'Can't wait for the 75th!
    Ditto. Also, would there be an over 100 class at the 75th?

Thank you G for all you did this past weekend. It was nice finally meeting you after all these years. Thanks to the Fischers for having us and all their hard work making this happen. Nice to see some familiar faces, some people i haven't seen in five years or so and finally got to meet some new people and put a name to a face. We had a great time and are lookin forward to many more years ahead. Thanks for letting me take the turd for a few laps Jim. Now its time to start lookin for a racer to build. Y'all have fun next month and we'll see ya next year

Big thanks to G, Bud, Bill, Crew and all of us for making the 50th what it was. A Blast from the past and still here making noise!!
    remember all that got us here and put the new ones behind the sticks. great seeing everyone and lets do it again soon

Thanks to Bud, Billy and crew and little G for a great weekend. Was so nice to see Ron McKay, Skinner and the Dusel family again. A super time with family and friends.
    Last edited by countrybumpkin; 07-04-2019 at 12:22 AM.

Thanks again to Bud, Billy, the girls, the crew and of course David for a wonderful time filled with great people. We came in early and watched the grounds fill day by day with both people and vehicles, unfortunately we missed meeting some do to being so busy all weekend.
    The 10 of the Cheney's clan had a great time and noticed other large families this year like the Michigan crowd and the Bumpkins who had more than us at about 12 or 13, Griffins had 4 but their compound had 4 additional families totaling near 14 or 18 with them included , Kinyons 3 ( one just out the Marine's) , Bootes had 6, JBF had 7, Sunday Drew had 7 or 8 for Willow's Birthday,
    and the Gerbers were somewhere around 7 or 8.
    I'm sure I'm missing some of the other large counts but this should give you an idea of the planning g and the Fischers have to go through for us idiots to come together and play.

Thanks to all

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hey guys and gals did anyone get any videos of the races at all?? just curiuos
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dave phelps View Post
    Hey guys and gals did anyone get any videos of the races at all?? just curiuos
    Thanks
    Me too. Not many pics either.

Now tell me about the new icon and post it full size, I think I see something.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Me too. Not many pics either.

Now tell me about the new icon and post it full size, I think I see something.
    New icon??

+ Reply to Thread