Trackster for sale

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trackster for sale

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir

Trackster for sale

I'm still wanting to sell the Trackster and have decided to make somebody the deal of a lifetime. Everything Trackster that I have. That includes the following: 1 Generation 2 serviceable marsh model tub, frame members, a nearly complete set of bogie wheels(haven't counted them, might be a full set), all the tools I built to remove and install the bearings and seals, 2 complete transmissions (minus one cooler), 1 29hp 2 stroke (not locked up, with original starter) and some other stuff, I'm sure to have forgotten something. I can only say that I know 1 transmission and the hydros on it will turn and aren't locked up, the other one won't turn. And seems like, oh yeah, 2 extra sets of tracks in questionable condition. Sound like the deal for you? But WAIT! It gets better! Also included is...
    One fully driveable 72 Marsh Model. That's right all this AND a Trackster that all you have to do is crank and go. None of that working on it for weeks (or in my case years) before you get to take it out for a ride bs. You can drive this rig straight off the trailer and go.
    All for the low low price of $4800 cash.DSC00585.jpgDSC00580.jpgDSC00578.jpgDSC00588.jpgDSC00570.jpg
    Last edited by brushcutter; 07-03-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

I know how much work you did to that machine. That is a great deal for what you are selling. I can attest to the hours required to take these things apart and get the tracks right, and swap motors and all of the other work you did. These are great machines in the swamp and very popular when you take them out anywhere so my full endorsement to anyone looking at bruschcutter's machine.

Nick

Thank you, Nick. Yeah it was a ton of work and I've enjoyed riding it but I'm trying to make some room for a tractor I just bought. My shop is full but that is the only place I have to store the tractor, and with 2 ATVs, a towed brushhog, mowers and this machine all under one shed there just isn't enough room. I don't go to mud parks, the land around here is all leased at high dollar prices and it gets boring riding the same 160 acres all the time. The kids are grown, the daughter is engaged but still here when she isn't at work, the boys moved out and none of them are interested in it nor do they have a place to store it. I would just like to see someone who would get some use out of it have it. I forgot to list it but I have a Wisconsin 4 cylinder engine that can leave with all of the other stuff I listed. I had plans to build another tracked machine with it but got such a good deal on the tractor there will be no need for that. And on top of all that I've got a Toyota A340H transmission torn down in the process of building my middle son a 4Runner. I sometimes think I should have built a 2 acre shop but I can't imagine how much disorganization that would have brought about. Anyway, I was down there trying to make space to work on that and realized the Wisconsin didn't get included, and I hadn't cheked this in a while and came to do both. Hope everything is good up there. Back to work....

Over a year and not a single offer! Wow. Thanks everyone.
    Alright then, answer this. What the hell do you do with a machine that is as driveable as the day it was finally completed but you have absolutely zero use for it and haven't even cranked it in months?

I have always wanted to do one of these as a project. Wish I could take this on, but can't at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by mfenmor View Post
    I have always wanted to do one of these as a project. Wish I could take this on, but can't at this time.
    To be clear, you understand this is not a project. Right? At this point you might be surprised what you could get it for.

Yes, looks fantastic. I'd love to see more pictures.
    are there enough parts to build another?
    Post a video of it in action.

There is a video of it on YouTube. There might be a link posted in my build thread. Or just search YouTube for "tracking the beaver swamp". Or I can post a link tomorrow, no time to this evening.

https://youtu.be/f60C8ZdicOA
    That's awesome. I want one.

+ Reply to Thread