MuddOx 6 wheeler

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MuddOx 6 wheeler

MuddOx 6 wheeler

Anybody know if MuddOx plans to offer a 6 wheel version in the near future?

i for one would love to see a 6 wheel hydro mudd ox manufactured . the 8 wheeler is much larger than i need . it seems that matt did make one at one point and i seem to remember it was said to be just about as costly to make as the 8 wheel version . maybe there is not enough demand to compete with argo . johnboy va.

John,

Agree with all you said, I would even be interested in a 6 wheel version of the model that uses the T-20 since Argo is the only vehicle now that has 6 wheels since Max went belly up and it doesn't look like anything is going to replace it anytime soon. It would be nice to have a 6 wheeler that doesn't have the powertrain sitting right in front of you, loud, hot, stinky, and crowding you for leg room. Maybe with the rise of the electric vehicles someone will come up with an e version of the Max and sell it at a reasonable price, I'm looking at you Chinese motorcycle companies.

i think a 6 wheel version of the mudd ox ''vengeance '' with the t 20 trans would be a nice machine . maybe the demand just does'nt warrant the investment and tooling to bring it to market . j.b.

A 6x6 T20 MuddOx would be nice. Stack the engine on the trans the way the Max IV is.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

It is not out of the question.

thanks for that reply matt...as someone who owned a business designing and manufacturing small amusement rides , there are alot of factors to consider before bringing a product to market. i made a few rides that got little interest when debuted at trade shows . apparently i was the only one who thought they were cool ! you would know best i think about a 6 wheel mudd ox. j.b.

+ Reply to Thread