Attex 750

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attex 750

Attex 750

One of the machines I always wanted to have was the "750" Attex in this brochure from the 1970s. I was disappointed when I found out the machine was never produced and the one in the brochure was just a painted Max IV top set onto a RIM rolling chassis. Once I was able to do some trading for an old RIM, I started collecting the parts to build my own. I'm sure it's not exactly how Attex would have done it, but it turned out pretty well, I think. I'll put some pictures of the project in the gallery.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

thanks don ... cool looking machine . if the attex stickers were'nt there , who would know the difference . johnboy

I'll take the RIM top!

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

It was very cool to see it in person!! Nice work as always Don!

Way cool Don
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

"Ball Bearing Idlers" I am finding out the Fafnir ones are very expensive in the last day or so (found a 3rd bad RIM bearing after just seemingly sitting since last year too). Also, your "750" is great!

I was looking at this machine at Pine Lake Raceway a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful job!!

He let me take pic of it lol. Very nice job Don. One of a kind for sure

+ Reply to Thread