2015 Argo 8x8 750HD $7500

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2015 Argo 8x8 750HD $7500

2015 Argo 8x8 750HD $7500

Hey everyone, my names Mike and I’m 30 years old. I became a member on this forum in 2009 and I haven’t logged back on until today, 10 years later. Life got very busy and crazy and at one time my father and I had over 15 machines and were very involved with traveling, buying, fixing and selling. Now that I’m older and He is retired we’ve been back at it again for the last year. We have many machines totally revamped over that will be coming on eBay in the next month. This machine I’m putting for sale today I only bought yesterday. It’s a 2015 Argo 8x8 750 hd with rubber tracks. I have not done any work to it at all. I got it just to sell right away. I live in south Florida and if anyone’s interested I can send you the craigslist add for it. I’m asking $7500 obo. I have several Argos and maxes up at my fathers in north jersey and that’s where all the work is done to them but I purchased this one down by my house in Florida and I’m not set up to do any work to it down here. I’m negotiable. 201 741 4628. Mike. It runs and drives fine.

2015 Argo 8x8 HD 750

https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/snw...934029370.html

This is a machine I just received that I didn’t expect to get. I have many machines located in north jersey at my fathers house that will be coming up for sale on eBay in the next month.

Sold today thanks.

+ Reply to Thread