295 mikuni replacement

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 295 mikuni replacement

295 mikuni replacement

Wanting to replace the Mikuni carb on my WW295. Is there a direct replacement that everyone is using?

A VM28 or 30 should work fine. If you use a model with the rubber snorkel type mount, it will be less likely to vaporlock in warmer weather.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Make sure you change the needle and seat. I think it should be a 1.5. The ones that come in the new carbs are much bigger. If you don't change it you'll have fuel running out of the bowl big time.
    https://www.mfgsupply.com/snowmobile...r/07-410j.html
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

So no other parts? Just buy a carb?

Quote Originally Posted by 507rzr View Post
    So no other parts? Just buy a carb?
    I know these guys are racing this weekend so I'll jump in here and say your gonna need the rubber flange for the carb to mount to if you dont have that already,I'm not sure what size the bolt pattern is either but ebay or mfg supply will probably have what you need.
    Good luck with your project
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread