Mudd Ox mods

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mudd Ox mods

Mudd Ox mods

Kind of new to this sight so I thought I'd post some of the work we've done to the Ox . We have a cabin in a remote area , 4 miles , the only way to comfortable get to it is by float plane or an amphibious machine .
    It would be nice to see some more personal mods , hint hint . So far the work has been by the seat of my pants with more plans .

Don
    Attached Images

I like it alot. Very clean looking. With the ROPS you could put a very nice LED LIGHT BAR ON.

Thank you , I have one mounted on the original windshield that will migrate to it . Function and rigidity won out over bling but I wanted at least some flow to it . It was very difficult since I've never seen any aftermarkets .
    Attached Images

Way more convenient , out of sight out of mind till needed .

Not sure why it loaded side ways
    Attached Images

Purchased just the lid and made the knob , hinges and oversized the box .

So much for auto rotate
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkster View Post
    Kind of new to this sight so I thought I'd post some of the work we've done to the Ox . We have a cabin in a remote area , 4 miles , the only way to comfortable get to it is by float plane or an amphibious machine .
    It would be nice to see some more personal mods , hint hint . So far the work has been by the seat of my pants with more plans .

Don
    That's awesome! It looks like the dog thinks so, too. Nice touch with the passenger grab bars on the front cage.

Thank you , we are enjoying the machine and making additions that fit our needs . The trailer has also earned it's keeps .
    Hondo is a good friend , he's a jobber dog and is with me 24/7

Any advise to as why the pictures down load like this would be appreciated . They auto rotate correctly on the phone that is backed up .
    Attached Images

Good looking rig you have there Hawkster. Well thought out mods.

thanks , this one's a little off subject . I guess he figured he needed some quiet time .
    Attached Images

Mirrors making a quick check simple .
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread