Mudd Ox mods

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mudd Ox mods

Everyone is working on there toys so I thought since I’m keeping BIG GREENIE I would have some fun. Installed 2 cigarette lighters, a light under the dash, really works great with the light reflecting off the polished floorboard, 65,000lm backup lightbar you can really see going back when you can’t go forward, 2 whip lights, 1 is the colored rainbow type, 1 is the type that has the bulb at the top, I bought the bulb type that is extra bright. When we were up at the top of the sand dunes about 9 of us turned them on it lit up the whole side of the hill. Installed a grappling hook so I can hook on to DADDYGIL, also installed a DADDYGIL footstool to help get into BIG GREENIE. When you only have one toy it is so much easier to have fun with your toy.
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 01-12-2020 at 01:03 PM.

Happy to hear you guys are still willing to come out and play. Always enjoy riding with you both.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Everyone is working on there toys so I thought since I’m keeping BIG GREENIE I would have some fun. Installed 2 cigarette lighters, a light under the dash, really works great with the light reflecting off the polished floorboard, 65,000lm backup lightbar you can really see going back when you can’t go forward, 2 whip lights, 1 is the colored rainbow type, 1 is the type that has the bulb at the top, I bought the bulb type that is extra bright. When we were up at the to of the sand dunes about 9 of us turned them on it lit up the whole side of the hill. Installed a grappling hook so I can hook on to DADDYGIL, also installed a DADDYGIL footstool to help get into BIG GREENIE. When you only have one toy it is so much easier to have fun with your toy.
    Cool Ralph no problem seeing now, perhaps a back up camera so you don't have to look over the bonnet. Does it have a under hood light? Boat markers ?

See �� you in a couple months.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Keith, Thank you, we like riding with you too. Kris and I always say, you are one of the best leaders. AJ, I’m now on the hunt to buy two fish eyes, one green and one red. You have given me several good ideas. Between you and I we will trailer trash my toy so everyone will say what the ,,,,is he doing. When I was pulling ONLY out of that mud, a back up camera would have really come in handy. There pretty cheap, I think I saw one for $45.00. BUG EYES FIRST.Keep the ideas coming. One last thing the 65,000lm lightbar lights up the engine compartment.

Looking forward to seeing all your mods in April Ralph.

This has multiple benefits for the Diesels and probably wouldn't hurt on a gas . The Diesel starts a hundred times easier in all seasons if the throttle is cracked off of idle . Make sure you purchase a good one like Vernier , the cheap ones are limited on how you can use them .
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Hawkster; 06-30-2020 at 02:21 AM.

Took 1" poly pipe and covered the cross bars where the chains can hit . If you have a bench vise pinch a chunk and use the vise jaw as a straight edge to score and cut with a utility knife . Nice straight clean cut , pry open and with a little persistence they'll slide on . Muffled a noise that bothered me .
    Attached Images

Just looking at some fun photos you guys posted , it's interesting how people can have such a fun time , that's what life is about 😊
    We where visiting some friends a couple of miles away and it was around 1:00 A.M. when we left and these pics were taken .
    I added marker lights so I can glimpse in the mirrors on what the tracks are doing . There is no trail besides the one I broke several years ago .
    The pic of Denali and multiple ranges is why we live here , the far right range is my play ground in the winter .
    Attached Images

Mirrors , you just won't believe how nice they are . No more craning the neck to see what's going on , even out in the open .
    Attached Images

Hawk, I do not ride with my windshield on. But if I did I would be asking where you got them. They look great.

+ Reply to Thread