Mudd Ox mods

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Mudd Ox mods

Here's the sight , the pro series adapter would be something that would mount to your stock windshield with a little imagination . They are break away mirrors , spring loaded , the ones that just pivot on a ball don't work very well .
    https://atv-tek.com/collections/utv-products

Flush mounted backup , Rigid Industries , didn't want a light back there that gets in the way .
    Attached Images

I thought about that, but could not stop my self from buying a 65,000lm light bar for my new backup light. You are making me think, about that red knob on your dash, what is it for?
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 07-02-2020 at 10:49 AM.

Your asking about the Vernier hand throttle ? If so I replaced the electric throttle with a manual adjustable hand throttle . For myself it works a lot better than that electric throttle . The electric throttle is horrible for adjusting in increments , it's all over the place . This hand throttle starts the machine so much easier because you can slightly open up the throttle before starting . That Diesel engine is such a great proven engine , no regrets there , these skids need the torque of a Diesel I think . That hand throttle can be used in different ways , you can adjust by twisting or push pull . You have to play with one to see how it works . Cheap ones are limited on how they work and are not worth it to me . I wanted to add an after market finger throttle to it also so I can set the throttle where I want it to be and when you need the extra power just pull the trigger on advance and let go when you no longer need the extra bump . That set up would be nothing like the traditional flappers .I have done a lot of other upgrades , the list is long for what I want

+ Reply to Thread