Sept 21-22 NEEDT Pine lake race.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sept 21-22 NEEDT Pine lake race.

Thank you to all the racers for a great season and thanks to all the wives and girlfriends that allow us these weekends to come out and play. Thank you to Gary and the Bumpkins for the Rent a Springer program to help fill the gate this year. Looks like the Springer class is making a come back finally. Thanks to the Fischers and NEEDT for all there hard work and for allowing us to participate in the series hopefully next year we can get some new racers and machines on the tracks and maybe some old ones too. May you all have a safe and buildful off season I guess see you at the dinner thank you all again.

Thank you g, if it wasn't for all of your hard work none of this would be possible. As the NEEDT liaison I would like to thank them for allowing us an organized play ground , outside ( our sickness ) exposure and publicity, hopefully it will draw more entrants as the NEEDT racers age.
    Thanks to all the Fischers and the crew for doing such a fine job and providing our group a home.
    Thanks to the competitors for continuing to show. Hopefully we can get a fuller field all schedule next season dependant on the new locations, I plan to look at the Busco track in 2 weeks so that perhaps we can get there on the World weekend also.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Great year everyone!! Thanks G , NE-EDT, Fischers and crew, Gary and the Smiths for the lending me their springers,and Mom, Dad, and everyone
    that helps keeping this fun going on and on...
    looking forward to seeing everyone at the banquet.

+ Reply to Thread