Sept 21-22 NEEDT Pine lake race.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sept 21-22 NEEDT Pine lake race.

Sept 21-22 NEEDT Pine lake race.

I'll be there late Thursday afternoon. I assume it will be a busy weekend. When is everyone else getting there and where should I park?
    Acta non verba

I will be there Friday after work. Probably around 7:00 ish. We park in the back in the 6x6 reserved area.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

I think G is saving us a camp area and he'll be there most of the week. I'll be the sometime Friday. We'll leave as soon as Q can get out of work. Bud has to work the weekend and can't make the race- that sucks.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    I think G is saving us a camp area and he'll be there most of the week. I'll be the sometime Friday. We'll leave as soon as Q can get out of work. Bud has to work the weekend and can't make the race- that sucks.
    Houston call Toto that's a problem guess Q needs to drive Alice and use Matt's name so he can get his points

Brad, Rick, and I should be there early Friday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    I'll be there late Thursday afternoon. I assume it will be a busy weekend. When is everyone else getting there and where should I park?
    Do you know if George or Jim are going to make it for 4 stroke?

Jim's out I broke his back this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    That does suck. Traci has been sick since we've been back and she may not make it either.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

That stinks. Give Traci our best- everybody likes Traci, Scott. Hope she feels better in time to join us.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Hope Traci gets well quick, hope you all do well with no carnage.
    I had considered leaving trailer Sunday and my back was feeling better, yesterday was real good and today is back to bad so good choice.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread