T-20 Transmission for Sale from Northern Illinois

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: T-20 Transmission for Sale from Northern Illinois

T-20 Transmission for Sale from Phoenix, AZ

The pictured T-20 transmission is for sale.
    It has not been used by since since purchased used here in the 6x6 forum from thebuggyman1 several years ago.
    It has been stored in a climate-controlled area - the building seen in the pictures.
    There are no known issues. It seems to function by hand by turning the diamond gear shifters, applying and releasing the band brakes with the popsicle sticks, and turning the input gear while observing the output gears.
    I am not too current of the T_20 market these days - I think I am about to name a lower-than-normal price, but if I am off-base, feel free to show me other examples.

The price for this T-20 is $500 for local pick-up in northern Phoenix/Glendale.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BobW; 10-07-2020 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Change of item location

It remains available.

The T-20 will still be available in the future, but it is getting ready to move to Phoenix, AZ, so for the time being, it will get packed away while I take care of all the moving chores.

The T-20 remains the same, but is now located in Phoenix, AZ. I should be making a new listing without Northern Illinois in the title.

Will you ship it?

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan6x6 View Post
    Will you ship it?
    I would give it a thought. I am currently moving from an apartment to a house, so any crate-building would be hard right now - the tools are all away. I am not sure how sturdy of a crate this beast would require. I just haven't shipped something that heavy before. Do you know what would be a good approach to accomplishing it?

i think if i was shipping it , i would wrap the tranny in 2 heavy garbage bags , put it in a bigger cardboard box on a couple of wood blocks and then spray the expanding foam in a can all under and around it . not so much it blows the box apart . then put box in another cardboard box. tape up well with duct tape. notsure how much a trans weighs , but it may go u.p.s. just a thought ...good luck , johnboy va.

Normaly heavy objects can be shipped through freight company if delivered to commercial address, i know places like fastenall can ship

[QUOTE=BobW;235589]I would give it a thought. I am currently moving from an apartment to a house, so any crate-building would be hard right now - t

do you still have the transmission?

[QUOTE=gfleharty;238026]
    Quote Originally Posted by BobW View Post
    I would give it a thought. I am currently moving from an apartment to a house, so any crate-building would be hard right now - t

do you still have the transmission?
    Hello. Yes I do still have it.

+ Reply to Thread