I just bought me a hustler dont know much what im doing

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I just bought me a hustler dont know much what im doing

I just bought me a hustler dont know much what im doing

My hustler has aluminum roll bar and plastic body 18 hp brigs runs and start great i bought new chain ajusters so chains are tight now i need the special bolts for the axels where are u guys buying these

Welcome to the site Wereonem. Congratulations on your purchase. McMaster-Carr carries the style bolt you need. It's called a shoulder bolt. https://www.mcmaster.com/fasteners

Thanks a bunch do u know the best legnth

The best length will depend on whether or not your sprocket tubes have been modified. The bolt holes will wear and become elongated and sometimes it is repaired by welding a thick, cupped washer to the tube. If that is the case, the needed length becomes greater.

Without modification, the sprocket tube is 1-5/8 inch outside diameter. Thus, the shoulder of the bolt needs to be about 1-3/4. If yours have been modified you need to measure.

Whats the best place to find a replacement belt

+ Reply to Thread