Busco Beach ride in N.C. - Oct 10-12

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach ride in N.C. - Oct 10-12

more video

Here's a few short vids of the Busco Event. I hope McCoy forgives my comment in the Carolina Boys video.

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Very cool Don.

Here's something I threw together quickly.

Banned

That's a keeper, George. You caught the spirit of the weekend.

Where's Whipper, anyway?

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Here's another short video of the trip Sunday morning to the dunes. You just don't see enough amphib groups riding together anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Very cool Don.

Here's something I threw together quickly.

YouTube - 6x6World meets Busco Beach
    thanks george . you are the man . great pic . can't wait to ride with you agin . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Looks like it was a lot of fun!!!!!! You guys set a date for next year yet?

More Video, Please!!!!!

here are some pic that george sent me i think i made whippers wall . e mail me whipper so i can send them to you thanks robbie fountain1fan@yahoo.com
    Last edited by rdr; 10-13-2008 at 06:07 PM.
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Where did you find the time to ride, with all the eating, filming, repairing, towing, etc.

I can tell you guys had fun, the kind that sticks to your ribs, and sticks in your mind all this week. Smiles creep across your face at work, recalling what went down.

Best therapy $ for $ I ever spent. I know what Lewis felt like, climbing out of the Semi and into the sports car. And Dan.. mud is not chain lube! (per your photo of broken chain)
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Wow! Everyone had great videos and photos.
    George,your slideshow is awesome.

a few short videos

this is my helmet cam footage in the bud racer. awesome machine! thanks to
    Bud and Don for letting me take it for a spin.

right before George and Don's crew left, Q was playing in a small mud hole. i decided to follow him in and had this fish jump right in front of me... i don't think anyone believed me, but the camera doesn't lie i can't figure out where it came from... the "puddle" didn't seem big enough to support any marine life
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

+ Reply to Thread