Tennessee boys

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tennessee boys

Tennessee boys

Hey all. I didnt see anyone posting about any trails or much of anything even remotely close to Tn. I'm in the Jackson area. I just ordered some new stuff thinhamaboobies for my hustler. I should have it back running soon. Now that it's getting nasty out, it would be great to run down some trails With some guys
    Rather than by my self.
    Last edited by Moderator Bob; 11-04-2019 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Language

Hey Wormy I know how you feel. I'm in north MS and no other 6x6 riders that I know of. I ride at Sardis lake and you are welcome to come down and ride with me sometime.

Sadly, this is a common problem. Unless you live in Buffalo New York finding other people to ride with seems difficult. I typically only ride my machines with friends a few times a year and trailer them between 4 and 10 hours to do so
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That's just over 80 miles from me. Its not ideal. But does sound like fun.

Yeah. It's a rare site around here.

Wormy, there are a few boys up around Knoxville that i rode with one time a few years back. Not sure if your on east or west TN but like Racerone said, typical trip for multi riders is 4+ hrs for me also

Hey Guys, I live in Nashville and haven't had the Hustler out on a trail ride in a long time, not a lot of choices close...too much rock and not enough mud in Middle Tn. If you all put a ride together at Sardis, I'll come down and join ya.
    Chris

Wormy,there's a few of us here in east ,TN . Me,snipelee and a couple others . Lots of good trails around , ( windrock,brimstone,royal blue,and some really good private stuff. Problem is we have been in to other hobbies and haven't played with the 6x6's in a while.To many toy's!
    Hustler 945hk and Extended width Sidewinder

+ Reply to Thread