Busco Beach in NC, April 3-5, 2020

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 3-5, 2020

We hope everyone remains healthy, and we hope to see everyone in October if not before

well ....we missed it by 1 weekend ! if i lived as close as deedee or scott and john , i would be there atleast for today . if i left now , i could make it by 3 or 4 p.m. i may try later as the summer progresses. j.b.

Better safe than sorry. No one wants a repeat of Mardi Gras, or other similar big events. Maybe some fall weather event will deluge the area making for great conditions come October.
    Hopefully Covid 19 will be a bad memory by then.

Three disappointing things about not going to Busco Beach. 1- is I won’t be able to pull Dan67 out of the mud with his new machine. 2- I won’t get to see DaddyGil and last number 3- We won’t be able to put on the light show for ARGOJIM

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Too funny!

I saw yesterday that Busco re-scheduled Mud Bash for June 11-14. That weekend will be CRAZY. They have not announced when they will be opening back up yet. If they are open the weekend before, what do y'all think of organizing a ride for the June 6th weekend? The weekend after Mud Bash is Father's Day and I figured most would not be able to attend. Let me know your thoughts. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

Thank You Drew, I’m Out. With this S..T going on I am just hunkering down until OCTOBER. Until they open up almost everything I will just sit in front of my TV and get fatter. I will look like a balloon next time we meet.

poor deedee......what's bigger than a mudox ? anyway , hope everyone is well . let's see if there are many takers drew for june . i'm open if it's safe and other folks are up for it . johnboy va.

I'm open for that weekend.

+ Reply to Thread