Busco Beach in NC, April 3-5, 2020

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 3-5, 2020

deedee .. not right by the showers , but down a little . i think it was so crowded back at the back last time ( more than usual ) and with it being so dusty it was just talked about as a possibility . i'm game either way . may be more room there and the lakes are nice . any other thoughts are great . j.b.

Rick, Thank you. At no time did we ever wish the Mudd-Ox would sell before the Honda, but I could not keep both of them going. Now I can work on the OX when my back allows. Will be swapping out Lightbars and doing other things on it. But with only one toy left I believe I will be able to manage for a few more years. With that said, HOW is DaddyGil? I hope he is going to make it in April. I don’t know of anywhere that the dust doesn’t go when it’s dry. Kris said that maybe over by the towers where the grass is might be a consideration for you guys, just a thought. I should have my 65,000lm lightbar on for AJ by April. Again thank you for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Rick, Thank you. At no time did we ever wish the Mudd-Ox would sell before the Honda, but I could not keep both of them going. Now I can work on the OX when my back allows. Will be swapping out Lightbars and doing other things on it. But with only one toy left I believe I will be able to manage for a few more years. With that said, HOW is DaddyGil? I hope he is going to make it in April. I don’t know of anywhere that the dust doesn’t go when it’s dry. Kris said that maybe over by the towers where the grass is might be a consideration for you guys, just a thought. I should have my 65,000lm lightbar on for AJ by April. Again thank you for your kind words.

Just glad you and Kris will be riding with us for a few more years and that y'all are in something that will not leave you stranded or stuck. Thanks for asking about Dad, hope he will be there in April. He is doing ok just a lot of Dr. appts. Jim says the brighter the better! Grass area is an idea, mudbash weekends are always busy and like Johnboy said it was a little tight back there.

I like the idea of going where that grass area is as you are heading in to the entrance on the right. There's usually not as many people back there and the best part is no dust. Just my 2 cents.

also back at the regular spot we've been using may not be near as crowded if it's not a '' big event '' weekend and no dust if it's been rainy ...which we hope for . but there was a ton of dust even at the grass area because there were so many people there too . j.b.

I believe that Drew the new date picker looked at the 2020 Farmers Almanac and read that the date he went with will be muddy but not to muddy and there will be no dust. I know that my spot is always perfect.

Well I am hoping to make it back to Busco this April myself.. With a new mystery machine.

well i'll be ! dan the man !! that will be awesome to ride with you again... i'm sure everyone will enjoy your company . are you saying we have to wait almost 5 months to see this machine ? it may gather a larger crowd . johnboy va.

Dan, I hope to see 8 wheels on it, and tracks. It will be nice to see you again.

As was already said I think the big thing that can make or break a great weekend other then the weather is if it is Bash weekend. Way too much going on going on during such an event. My vote for camping spot would be to go back to the original location if it works for most. It is nice to have the water right outside with shade trees and be a little closer to the showers. The grassy area is nice and secluded, but lacking shade. The original spot would also keep most of the members closer together in terms of those needing hookups and those not.

+ Reply to Thread