Busco Beach in NC, April 3-5, 2020

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 3-5, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Dan67 View Post
    Well I am hoping to make it back to Busco this April myself.. With a new mystery machine.

Good to hear your back in it Dan. Been waiting for a phone call saying you were going. If trucking is paying good maybe its a new frontier with tracks.

I just checked the Busco calendar and Mud Bash is on April 27th thankfully. So we won't have to deal with big crowds.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

Thank you Drew, On the gallery, just put up the calendar for Busco Beach 2020, if members want to look at the full year of events.

that sounds good to me keith .. no bash ..smaller crowd hopefully . i think dan made enough money he's either bringing a '' sherp '' or ''the ripsaw tank '' . j.b.

Dan, I am looking forward to seeing the new swamp sled.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Thank you Drew, On the gallery, just put up the calendar for Busco Beach 2020, if members want to look at the full year of events.
    As the Ambassador to Busco, perhaps you could have them list on the calendar as the 6x6world amphibious 6x6 and 8x8 weekend, I know there are others that ride there regularly.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

AJ, Kris has all ready made reservations for both dates. Members on here have said they don’t like the Bashes because of to many people during those times. The October dates have us again at Fall Bash. I love Fall Bash because I might win $2500 dollars. But if the membership wants to change that date I have no problem with that, I will not win anyway. Let’s see if more members want to change the date. I love it that Drew stepped up to do the dates and I for one really don’t want to make it harder on him as the new date person. AJ, still trying to get then to control the water valves that you asked me to look into. But I do love the idea of us on there Calendar of events.

just my 2 cents worth..if it's not a big deal to change i could easily skip the ''' fall bash crowd '' . ( but i would still come ) j.b.

Bash crowds do make for dusty, loud, busy, crowded weekends.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

We have been there on a off weekend no events and still have a large crowd, dust, and noise. Even though we have reservations already in October, I remember our last fearless leader said to me, once you start changing it for one and then someone else can’t come. I say leave it as is and then next year make sure we don’t plan it on a Bash Weekend. Drew, you still did a good job picking dates, Thank You

+ Reply to Thread