Radius bends for roll bars

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Radius bends for roll bars

Radius bends for roll bars

Being in the owner of 'other aatvs', I am building a simple roll bar for them. The Bazoo will be pretty much the kinf og thing you would find on a Jeep. The Jiger will be a need far less agressive bends. I wondered if anyone has a site that they get bends to make up roll bars from. I'm going to check out the usual suspects like Summit and Jegs, but being thousands of miles away from my old haunts in the UK I'm at a loss for this stuff.

You can pick up a cheap bender for about $100 USD that will do the job if you feel like doing it yourself. Here's a great article on tube bending and how to get the proper radius that you want while keeping everything level if you decide to go that route:

Tube Bending 101

Talk to forum member hydromike about building roll cages. He did my cage for my Attex racer. He does good work and might be able to help you out.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread