Looking a set of 6 22x11x8 Tires

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking a set of 6 22x11x8 Tires

Looking a set of 6 22x11x8 Tires

Looking for a set of 22x11x8 tires that will swim. For an Argo Vanguard 6x6. Let me know what you have.

Thanks
    2000gtacoma

where you located?

eastern nc

I have ordered six 21x11x8 tires/wheels to replace six older 22x11x8 Rawhides on wheels, so that I can use tracks on my Max II, but I fear shipping might be more than you may want to pay...

Quote Originally Posted by hipowerone View Post
    I have ordered six 21x11x8 tires/wheels to replace six older 22x11x8 Rawhides on wheels, so that I can use tracks on my Max II, but I fear shipping might be more than you may want to pay...

What tires did you order? What shape are the rawhides in?

I ordered what I believe will be like a Rawhide tread...will know more when I receive them, but they were not cheap, and shipping was about $200.
    The ones that I have are the Rawhide tread...they are older, unknown actual age, slightly weather checked in "as is condition". I have not taken them off my machine, and will not do that until I get my replacements. They do work. One tire/wheel has a slow leak, not sure if tire, rim or valve. But there is plenty of tread left on them. They were on my MAX II when I got it back in 2015 and I have had no issues other than the minor leak since I got them. I am not really sure what these might be worth, but with wheels, they should be worth something to someone who is either building or restoring a machine. One source has new tires mounted on wheels for $300/set of 2 tires/wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by hipowerone View Post
    I ordered what I believe will be like a Rawhide tread...will know more when I receive them, but they were not cheap, and shipping was about $200.
    The ones that I have are the Rawhide tread...they are older, unknown actual age, slightly weather checked in "as is condition". I have not taken them off my machine, and will not do that until I get my replacements. They do work. One tire/wheel has a slow leak, not sure if tire, rim or valve. But there is plenty of tread left on them. They were on my MAX II when I got it back in 2015 and I have had no issues other than the minor leak since I got them. I am not really sure what these might be worth, but with wheels, they should be worth something to someone who is either building or restoring a machine. One source has new tires mounted on wheels for $300/set of 2 tires/wheels.

I'm actually looking at buying AT101 for my machine. I can get a set of 6 without rims for about $360. Kind of looking a set of rims as well without buying argo rims at $60 per rim.

try '' jeds tires '' at 800 - 517-1777 for plain rims that may work for you . johnboy va.

Just ask for Argo rims? Is this something he deals with?

i believe i just told him the size tires i had ( 25 x 11 - 8
    i believe i told them my tires were 25 x 11 -8 size and he had a nice orange offset rims for about $ 25 each . j.b.

+ Reply to Thread