Looking a set of 6 22x11x8 Tires

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking a set of 6 22x11x8 Tires

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    i believe i just told him the size tires i had ( 25 x 11 - 8
    i believe i told them my tires were 25 x 11 -8 size and he had a nice orange offset rims for about $ 25 each . j.b.
    You have a picture of them on your machine?

look at jeds tires website and punch in wheels . scroll thru and you will see the orange rims ... 2 for $ 50.00 there are videos of my machine at busco , but the rims are probably covered in mud ! there is a video of my second rebuild with those rims under the max section of the forum , but i have no idea which page it's on. j.b.

look at jeds tires website and punch in wheels . scroll thru and you will see the orange rims ... 2 for $ 50.00 there are videos of my machine at busco , but the rims are probably covered in mud ! there is a video of my second rebuild with those rims under the max section of the forum , but i have no idea which page it's on. j.b.
    Saw those they are 10". That doesn't bother me. My only concern is the offset of 50mm. Making the tires hang out 2 more inches and putting extra stress on the bearings.

i hear what your saying ...maybe someone else will respond if the offset rim is a concern for the bearings . tommy that comes to busco rides has the same rims on his max 2 i believe , not sure if he has had any bearing problems . i have had no issues , but i'm running 1 1/2 '' axles . johnboy va.

i hear what your saying ...maybe someone else will respond if the offset rim is a concern for the bearings . tommy that comes to busco rides has the same rims on his max 2 i believe , not sure if he has had any bearing problems . i have had no issues , but i'm running 1 1/2 '' axles . johnboy va.
    Yeah I am probably overthinking this. I'm on an Argo with 1.25" axles.

I have a few pics of my 10" rims/ 24x11 Bear Claws, but can't get them to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefdiesel View Post
    I have a few pics of my 10" rims/ 24x11 Bear Claws, but can't get them to post.
    Any issues with bearings and 2 extra inches of offset?

No issues at all during the year they were mounted, actually the rims are stored in the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefdiesel View Post
    No issues at all during the year they were mounted, actually the rims are stored in the shop.
    What machine did you have them on?

Maxll

+ Reply to Thread