2020 pinelake 6x6 dates

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2020 pinelake 6x6 dates

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefdiesel View Post
    Thanks for your support and prayers, he's staying strong and positive. @ArgoJim, when is Rick leaving for Pine Lake?
    Tommy, Rick got there last night and I am heading back right quick after a turn and burn yesterday.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

What a great weekend! Big thanks to Bud and everyone who helps out. Especially Dave who tracks us down when we're late to the starting line. It was good to see everyone again, and quite a few new faces.

I uploaded some pictures to the gallery.. We managed to get a little bit of video between our classes. If we look slow on the trikes... it's because we're keeping all 3 wheels on the ground! Hope to see more trikes next year. It was a blast on the track and cruising through the trails.

What do you guys think about racing on Saturday instead of Sunday? It would be nice to space out the races a bit so we're not rushing around, and have time to watch other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick O. View Post
    What a great weekend! Big thanks to Bud and everyone who helps out. Especially Dave who tracks us down when we're late to the starting line. It was good to see everyone again, and quite a few new faces.

I uploaded some pictures to the gallery.. We managed to get a little bit of video between our classes. If we look slow on the trikes... it's because we're keeping all 3 wheels on the ground! Hope to see more trikes next year. It was a blast on the track and cruising through the trails.

What do you guys think about racing on Saturday instead of Sunday? It would be nice to space out the races a bit so we're not rushing around, and have time to watch other classes.

Thanks for getting some shots! Maybe a split between late Saturday and early Sunday? I know my Dad had to attempt to run 3 races in a row between 2 machines. If we had time to work on a slightly broken machine, we could make it to more starts. Having races like Geezer and Free for All on Sunday could maybe get more machines in each.

Had an awesome time as always. Would’ve loved to have the Rim out there, hopefully in October! It would also be great if we could open up the truck Friday afternoon for some testing! Especially if we split races to Saturday.

Another great week with family, friends and those we did not get to meet.

A Big Thanks to g, the Fischer's and the crew, races went off timely and smoothly as always, the heat dried the track quickly though no problems. The riding was great as always, and the company on the tires is one reason, slight mishap on a night ride turned out better than thought.

Great to see everyone that we got to see and for those we missed , see y'all next time.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick O. View Post

We don't race on saturday's because Bud still has the shop to run. Also it would be just as fast pushing the classes through because we try fit in as many as we can without watering we need more dune cycles to give us breaks between classes i split them up the best i can but its tough when your in every class except juniors and powder puff.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    We don't race on saturday's because Bud still has the shop to run. Also it would be just as fast pushing the classes through because we try fit in as many as we can without watering we need more dune cycles to give us breaks between classes i split them up the best i can but its tough when your in every class except juniors and powder puff.
    My trike will be back in the Fall G! Hopefully, faster than last time!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Whos going to be there next weekend?

Knock on wood, it looks like the weather just may cooperate this coming weekend for our annual fall get together at Pine Lake. I'm seriously thinkin bout taking Friday off work and pulling in sometime that morning. If not, Saturday for sure. See everyone then!

Hey Mike,

Looks like it's just LittleG, you and I this weekend. I have tomorrow off and should arrive sometime before noon.

+ Reply to Thread