Busco Beach in NC, October 9-11, 2020

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 9-11, 2020

Mike, if you are able to join us, would you be bringing the refurbished MAX?
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

I will bring the Kubota WG750 repowered Max IV. Not sure I’ll have the portal box Max IV done by then, but I’ll try. If I don’t finish maybe just bring it as a roller.
    Last edited by mfenmor; 09-10-2020 at 12:39 PM.

Busco Beach Update: As of right now we are getting 1-1/2 in of steady rain, with a lot more to come. The Neuse River is rising and should flood out the lower parts of Busco. With just less then a month to go it is really looking good. Looking good guys.

Ralph, Thank you for the update! I am looking forward to getting back down there in the mud and water.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

Busco Beach UPDATE: With right at 2 weeks to go BETA just dropped 2-1/2 inch of rain yesterday. 5 inches in the last couple weeks. Looking great for a great gathering.

yea buddy .... thanks deedee . after a year break it should really be fun . any word on the other dan showing up ? j.b.

Busco Beach Fall Attendance List 2020:

1) xbunsenx (Drew + family)
    2) Johnboy
    3) DeeDeelin
    4) fmints
    5) Johney (Max IV - Camping
    6) Chiefdeisel
    7) Rickga
    8) mfenmor. Not saying I'll be there cause every time I do, work says otherwise. So just to be clear, not saying I'll be there
    9) Onlyonce
    10)

I'm out for this run. Busy with work and my Argo needs some warranty work. Have a charging issue on the 40hp briggs.

Sorry Dan. Maybe next one. Rick I know I ask this all the time but us old guys have to hang in there. Is DaddyGil going to make it?

Hey Ralph, yeah Dad is supposed to be there on Thursday, he is in SC. Jim Thurday as well. I'll be in weds night

+ Reply to Thread