Busco Beach in NC, October 9-11, 2020

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 9-11, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    This is why we love BUSCO BEACH. A very special THANK YOU to ONLYONCE(Keith) MATT and Nick Oxender, Matt answered my distress call he got Nick on it. We went over what might have happened and the next morning, BAM, we were out. This is why my wife LOVES Matt. Keith was there carrying 5 gallons of diesel threw 2 feet of mud to us. Dan Edwards was there asking if he could do anything. Thank you guys, THANK YOU
    Ralph: Happy to return the favor. You both are always there to help when I need a tug.

Drew: Thanks for putting the video together.

Had a great time as always. Conditions were typical wet busco, which means peanut butter and stuck machines. Enjoyed riding with everybody and hanging out with great people. Did not get to ride with a few people this time but will next time. Glad i missed the power line mess, that area was the same if not worse in april when we went. Happy to say i got a lot of good quality time with my family, thanks everyone for coming. Have short video of power line conditions. See y'all next time

https://youtu.be/zycArtsdp00

Sorry for orientation. I'll learn one day

rick...that short video really captured the whole riding experience !! johnboy va.

Wow Rick by the time I got there were only 2 machines stuck, but the Mudd Ox wasn't really stuck it was out of fuel, once Ralph filled that machine up he pulled right out of that mud, it was very, very impressive.

Had a great time with everyone again this year, as Rick mentioned we missed the big ride when everyone was stuck on the powerlines as we were stuck in the peanut butter attempting to get there and did not get to ride with everyone this year. We got off to what seemed like an even later daily start than last year after we swore to start earlier and come back, that naturally led to late night rides. We had a afternoon ride on Sunday that was nice, no traffic, no much mud and I think my high centering was the only stuck, we did get wet.

See ya next time.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Wish I could have made it out, but bigger pressing life issues got in the way. Hustler and Max II are both repaired after spring Ohio disasters. Now to rebuild an Attex so the kid can ride all weekend without massive breakdowns
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    Wish I could have made it out, but bigger pressing life issues got in the way. Hustler and Max II are both repaired after spring Ohio disasters. Now to rebuild an Attex so the kid can ride all weekend without massive breakdowns

Yeah, we missed you Brian, but life happens. Happy to hear you got max and hustler back in order. Bright side is you'll be ready for next year. Wyatt seems to really enjoy that attex. Jon ran the wild wolf i built all weekend with no breaks, a couple stucks but no breaks, first time out with no issues. Woohoo.

I was wondering where you were?

We missed you but life is more important. Glad you are in the rebuild phase now though, once you have freshened everything you should be good for the next 5 years, be nice to see Wyatt out again.
    Til next time.

Maybe we will see Wyatt's new machine also.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread