New Multiple Grease Fitting Block

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Multiple Grease Fitting Block

New Multiple Grease Fitting Block

Matt, I saw what you were talking about. I tried to find more photos of the fittings. Great concept. Could you post a few photos on the WEBSITE. If you can’t I’ll have Kris call you and you can explain how it works, or send me a couple photos by e-mail DeeDeeLin1@yahoo.com. That would save me a lot of not hurting my back by greasing that way.

We have photos of our accessories listed in alphabetical order right on the website. Look for "Bearing Grease Zerk Convenience Relocation Kit" near the top of the page, 7th one down.

Every machine on the line has these kits installed. It's becoming a customer favorite!

https://www.muddox.net/mudd-ox-accessories/

WOW!!!! Thank You You guys are really giving us a lot of options. If BIG GREENIE does not sale, I will look into the accessories you have. Kris really likes the metal enclosure. Thank you MATT

+ Reply to Thread