E-BIKES

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: E-BIKES

E-BIKES

I noticed we are asking about other things. I just sold my Golf Cart and I’m looking at E-BIKES. Does anyone have one and if so what kind. I have seen them for $400 to $11,000. No I am not paying $11,000 for a bike. They don’t really have a lot of details on them.

deedee..when ruth and i were in california last summer visiting chelsea , i rented a e-bike for a couple of hrs. it was really a blast tooling around on it. plenty of power and like riding a quiet scooter . pretty strong going up hills too. no need to spend alot , don't remember the brand but you could probably get a nice one for around $ 600 . too cheap may not be good quality . johnboy

JohnBoy, Thank you for responding. I have a budget of $1000.00 You are right, any lower then that would probably buy pure junk.

deedeee..punch in byways , 11 best electric bikes . good reviews in different price ranges . johnnyboy

Thank you, After a lot of research, I will not be buying a E-BIKE. Reasons, There are so many I have found that turn me off about them. The main ones are PARTS AND SERVICE, if something goes wrong you will be on your own.

bummer ... i was looking forward to testing it out in some of the mud pits at busco !! j.b.

JohnBoy, Never fear, now looking at a Honda Ruckus, and a Yamaha Zuma. 49cc of pure power.

I know a couple people who own ruckus', and they love them. One guy uses it like a dirt bike, and doesn't take care of his at all, sits out in the weather year round, headlight is usually full of water but it starts Everytime and he beats the snot out of it and it keeps on ticking, somehow.
    DanW

Now you know 3

Just brought home my Honda Ruckus, now you know 3 people that have them. I tore up the neighborhood going about 10 to 20 mph. I truly don’t know if they new I was tearing up the neighborhood but I was. 49cc of pure get up and go. It’s going to make a great Busco Beach PIT BIKE. Been following your build, I always like it when someone likes to tinker with these toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Just brought home my Honda Ruckus, now you know 3 people that have them. I tore up the neighborhood going about 10 to 20 mph. I truly don’t know if they new I was tearing up the neighborhood but I was. 49cc of pure get up and go. It’s going to make a great Busco Beach PIT BIKE. Been following your build, I always like it when someone likes to tinker with these toys.
    I like anything with an engine for the most part, lol. I think you'll have alot if fun with the ruckus. There's alot you can do to them too, well I guess like anything made by Honda.

As soon as my seat cushion shows up I will be ripping up the neighborhood too, it's finally all tightened up buttoned down, double triple quadruple checked. It's been a long road but it's about to be so worth the process.
    DanW

+ Reply to Thread