Hustler tub drain tube

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hustler tub drain tube

Hustler tub drain tube

Does anyone know what hustler used as their original drain tubes? Mine is corroded and I want to replace it while I have it all apart. I can't tell how went together. This is right at the bottom of the tub at the bend where the back and bottom meet, so its a pretty close fit. I prefer to go back with whatever the original setup if possible.

Drain.jpg

I appreciate any input you guys can offer.

Mine looks like a marine bulkhead for like a live well to go through the outer hull. I will try to get a pic of mine today as my machines are not at my house.

Fitting

SeaSense 1-1/8IN X 6FT BILGE PUMP PLUMBING KIT https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004XACR90..._CD-qEbNV6KA1Z

Quote Originally Posted by dave phelps View Post
    SeaSense 1-1/8IN X 6FT BILGE PUMP PLUMBING KIT https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004XACR90..._CD-qEbNV6KA1Z
    The white fitting in this kit is basically what mine has and I put a plug inside that.
    Good luck

It's called a thru the hall drain. You can actually purchase just the fitting for not much $$$$,

Thanks for the responses. I cut mine out the other day and determined that it is a transom drain flared-in-place style. Six bucks for the kit plus another 12 for the flaring tool. Hustler used ferrous bushings with the tube to make it deep enough to hold the plug. My bushings were not far from being rusted away.

+ Reply to Thread