A ton of stuff

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A ton of stuff

If you still have the windsheild for a max iv . I'd be interested.

I am interested in tracks for a max iv also. Need the extenders too. Please send pics and info?

Thanks!

-Colin

Are you still selling parts for Max IV's?
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

Do u have any old style 18” plastic super track segments if so Joe.northfork@yahoo.com

I am sure this is a long shot. I am Looking for an amphicat gas tank.

Hello im looking for a muffler, exst.manifold ect. that will work on the new B&Stratton vanguard 23hp to fit in a 1994 max 4. thank you jason.

Do You have any old style 18” Argo super track links for sale? I could use 6-10 of them

Hello, I'm looking for a Max II engine cover.

Looking for window, tracks, canvas enclosed roofs any after market accessories for the max iv .

Where are you located? I have a 2009 Max IV that came with full canvas and roll bars, but I do not use them much as the canvas rubs my head when I am driving. My Max IV was in storage for most of its life, so camo canvas and windows are in good shape. You need windshield and roll cage to use, however.

+ Reply to Thread