A ton of stuff

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A ton of stuff

A ton of stuff

Hello everybody, my father and I joined this site back in 2009. I fell out of the 6x6 loop for a number of years but my dad and I have been back in it heavy for the last few years so I figured I would hop back on here. We buy, sell, trade machines. All of our machines we sell on Facebook market place in north jersey, I don’t use craigslist or eBay anymore. I have a huge collection of stuff that I will slowly be posting on here. I have 7 max 4”s some are new some are old. A couple of them have the Kawasaki liquid coold motor in it. I have transmissions, engines, winsheilds, Kawasaki 20 hp liquid coold motors from 8x8 Argos. I have Argo bodies, rubber tracks, plast tracks, super wide tracks, max 2 machines, max 4 role are, I have a lot. From this point forward every time we finish a machine I’ll post it up on this website to sell as well. I’m looking forward to getting back on here in the 6x6 community. If anyone is looking for something let me know, I probably have it.

Welcome back. Good to have a supply of parts available for those in need.

Looking for the windshield support rods that go on a Max II. Mine are bent and I need to replace time.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

I don’t have any rods laying around, the only windshield I have is for a max 4 but I will definitely keep a look out for you, I buy 6x6 stuff all the time so I will run into it sooner then later. Might make sense to fabricate it but I’ll let you know when I have some. I have engines, transmissions, tires, tracks, different body’s , wheel extensions, engine cover, frames, pretty much any part you would need in a driveline.

@6x6rebuild, Can you shoot me some pics of the tracks you have, I have a 2000 Max II, thanks for any help
    Larry

Looking for a couple sections of the Old style plastic standard argo track or half links. Let me know if you have any thanks

I have to get the pictures from my father, I’m using super wide Argo tracks on a max 4 that I will be putting for sale on here. I have two sets of rubber tracks for a max 4 and I have a set of standards plastic tracks as well. Let me know what kind of tracks you’re looking for. I have plastic links, how many do you need?

I have a MAX II, not sure exactly what I want, it is more about price and condition, this is why i would like to see some pictures, I have 21 inch tires on my machine
    thank you
    Larry

I’ll pm you some pictures tomorrow. I live in Florida and all my stuff is in jersey. I have to get some pictures tomorrow.

Max 2 rollbar

Hello looking for a Max 2 rollbar would you happen to have one?

+ Reply to Thread