Need assistance Identifying

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need assistance Identifying

It will take some time but the axle sizes are in the attex gallery i m pretty sure the pic is at the top of one of the pages. We run a 13hp predator in my sons 300, it does just fine.

Page 5

Thanks rickga! I remember seeing the sheet with the part #'s but not the one with the measurements...don't know how I missed it! I will double check with what I have left of the axles I cut out for comparison.

So I have been gathering parts here and there...mainly aluminum for the frame. I did happen across this post:
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/attex...-bearings.html my outer flanges are round...like the ones on the left (in the pic). Just would like some clarification as to the right bearings. Due to the prices of TGP 4140, I have opted for 4140 HT, I will purchase the stock an 1/8" over and have my friend turn them down to final dimensions on his lathe, as mine is down for maintenance. I am going a different direction with this build, as it will be slow...too many irons in the fire at the moment. The BH 7000 is out...as a matter of fact there will be no transmission and/or clutches to speak of...still ironing out the final details.
    I have cleaned the tub and moved it to its 'assembly' area..out of the weather...will post some pics later. Thanks to the PO and a can of spray paint...I am left with little to no options but have tossed around the idea of getting it 'wrapped'...just to cover the hideous red spray paint! Thinking something in the 'Camo' realm...seeming that it will be mainly used for hunting...why not. More to come....
    Last edited by Chayse; 03-01-2020 at 11:46 AM.

I think you can go with standard 205-16 bearings with steel flanges, rickga can confirm this.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Thanks @ARGOJIM..will wait to see what rickga has to say. In the meantime, I will continue doing my research as to add some clarity to my idea..it may or may not work. We'll just call it 'proof of concept'...hopefully!

Yeah Argojim is correct. 2 pc flange with 205-16 bearing

Are we talking about something like this?
    Attached Images

That will work but holes won't line up. They used a 2pc steel flange that sandwiches bearing in middle of the two. You can use those and drill new holes in body and frame. If your going all new everything anyway.

+ Reply to Thread