1975 max ii

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1975 max ii

1975 max ii

New duromax 18hp engine with mild port job on head, 4.51 billet rod, flat top piston, 35lb valve springs, chromoly pushrods, and Vegas torque cam(from what I gather is just a cheater cam). Also has header and Honda 450r muffler.

New CV tech seri6 clutch

New bands, seals and detent springs in t20 transmission, fresh type f and friction modifier.

All new chains and bearings and bronze bushings.

Tail lights and reverse lights need finished wiring, I have switches and a diagram to hook them up to have reverse and brake lights without using toggle switches.

Red spring in driven, comes with yellow and green as well.

Frame rails were cut off and replaced with new 1/8"x 5" channel.

Marine battery box and group 27 battery, rectifier and dual charging coils.

Led head lights and light mounted on hood, hood light needs hooked up.

Started to modify for handicap use but could easily be returned to stock configuration with a new or better upper.

Has goofy roll cage but makes it easier for me to get in and out, could easily be removed. Previous owner welded to factory rollbar but is bolted to dash piece. A flap disc or careful grinder work would take care of this.

6 brand new deestone 903(I think, iirc, possibly duros) Stryker wannabes.

The bad-- I haven't patched the factory through the body exhaust hole and I haven't redone the patch someone put in to access the drive clutch. I was just holding off until someone had a good new style lower for sale.

Looking for $2600, which is less than what it has in new parts. Open to reasonable offers. I'm trying to fund a newer wheelchair van so I can return to the workforce asap after my new wheelchair is delivered. The old dodge isn't going to cut it for me to get my license, no head room or legroom, my friends shorter than me can't drive it because of the lack of headroom.

I can be reached at dwiser83@gmail.com or text / leave a voicemail at 717-340-3011. Open to fair offers, but if I get lowballed too much I'm just going to finish making it handicap ready later.

I hate to consider selling it but priorities get in the way sometimes. Pictures can be viewed in my member gallery and in the snowball and max ii project threads. Not a pretty machine but I bet it's more than reliable considering the mechanicals are basically all new.

Located in Newville PA 17241.
    Last edited by Dw89xj; 02-19-2020 at 06:34 PM.
    DanW

New price for a short time, I found a van at an excellent price but I need to move on it fast. I need $2000 more to complete the purchase so I will take a loss and let my max and any extras go for $2000 cash.
    DanW

I can be reached at dwiser83@gmail.com or text/leave message at 717-340-3011. I get alot of spam so I screen calls, sorry for the inconvenience.
    DanW

I'm down to 1500, van didn't want to start this morning need to put down payment on new van asap.

Asking over a thousand less than what's there in new parts.
    Last edited by Dw89xj; 02-27-2020 at 02:10 AM.
    DanW

Sad sad day. My max sold. Hopefully I can buy a hustler or max iv in the next few months. But first things first I need a new van. Thanks to everyone who helped and encouraged me along the way.
    DanW

good for you dan....get the van and then be ready for another machine and some more fun !!! johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread