1969 Attex Toy Hauler Camper

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1969 Attex Toy Hauler Camper

1969 Attex Toy Hauler Camper

I’m trying to find out more about my camper. Does anyone know how many were made?
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    :0 Bandit's old one?

That camper showed up on this site years ago before it was restomoded. I'm trying to search for some pictures or a thread, but only found an expired craigslist post.

Quote Originally Posted by techfx View Post
    :0 Bandit's old one?
    Ok Mike, tell us more.
    Since this first popped up there has been a question of its origin. Since I first seen a picture of looked homemade to me, actually like a reversed truck camper on a flat trailer

Did Bandit build this for his racing schedule?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

The door is on the side and there were no signs of ever having a door like a truck camper. It was built as a toy hauler.

either factory one off... or resto mod.... haveing been around Travel Trailers a good bit Im thinking a mid 80's to early 90's two door Mallard or Fleetwood Terry redone esp. with the change in the sheet metal used at back end

https://www.smartrvguide.com/L51339297

Now that I look at the new pics, the Terry makes sense.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Last edited by liflod; 03-16-2020 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Ok Mike, tell us more.
    Since this first popped up there has been a question of its origin. Since I first seen a picture of looked homemade to me, actually like a reversed truck camper on a flat trailer

Did Bandit build this for his racing schedule?
    I'm pretty sure it was used/there around 1990 when my Dad ran his machine (the Tru Way machines were frozen up the year before after a truck clutch went bad after a mud race and they sat a week).

+ Reply to Thread