19hp Vanguard FS

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 19hp Vanguard FS

19hp Vanguard FS

Swapped a 27hp Kohler Command Pro into the Max VI and selling the Briggs Briggs Vanguard. It runs great, a year ago I installed a factory oil cooler, starter, fuel pump and new 19hp carb. I also removed the exhaust restrictors and gov is set appropriately 4800 rpm. I can bring to Busco, $450.

20200313_092637.jpg

Tommy, Glad to see you finally got the new power plant installed. That should help turn those bigger tires.

I've had the engine for 2 years, should have done it sooner! The 16" Vendettas exhausted the Vanguard. Nothing like the Busco testing grounds! Did you fix the vapor lock/overheating issue?

Carb issue that I could not figure out even after two rebuild kits. So new carb and running non ethanol gas in all my small engines.

What I do and "knock on wood" never had an issues. I run premium and seafoam in all my small engines. The other thing I do is before I put it away for awhile is turn off the gas at the tank and let the engine run out of gas.

I have to say it has me puzzled as I have always run Star Tron and Sea Foam in all my gas, but I did not run Premium. Sorry to take over the thread Tommy. I won't comment any more on it. Hope to see you and everyone at Busco if it is not canceled.

No problem, glad its fixed

Vanguard still for sale...400.00 obo

location?

Ga

+ Reply to Thread