Introducing the Vengeance 22 hp: Big Performance, Great Price

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introducing the Vengeance 22 hp: Big Performance, Great Price

Introducing the Vengeance 22 hp: Big Performance, Great Price

We're excited to first showcase our VEN22 right here on 6x6world! With financing through Synchrony, VEN22 can be purchased for as low as 0% down at $381 per month.

Designed to be an exciting entry level Mudd-Ox, our newest model VEN22 packs a punch! This 8x8 is powered by the legendary 22 hp Predator carbureted gasoline engine. It has excelled beyond our expectations in performance and durability, and we're proud to introduce it to the world.

Big Performance, Great Price

Our goal for VEN22 was to offer an affordable 8x8 for recreational and light commercial use without compromise in quality. Customers will receive the same heavy duty chassis with standard features that our competitors make optional such as: winch, roll bar and skid plate as found on all Vengeance models. The difference lies within the engine itself.

Renown for being an inexpensive, reliable and high performance twin cylinder, Predator serves as respectable power plant for our 8x8. Throttle response is quick. Power band provides optimal low end torque and cruising speed. Standard oil cooler and engine compartment fan. You could say it lives up to our quality standards.

Engine Specifications

Torque: 33.2 lbs. / 45 NM

Power: 22 hp / 670 KW

Displacement: 40.9 CI / 670CC

Cooling: Air-cooled

Charging: 40 amp standard, 60 amp optional

Full instrumentation provides information on operating temperatures, charging system voltage, and amenities such as USB and cigarette lighter ports. A glove box for storage. Adjustable passenger grab handle. And of course, the cup holders.

An impressive vehicle needs impressive comfort. This is why our chassis was designed around the operator. Mid-engine allows users enough room to extend their legs forward, while the seat distributes cushion across their entire back. When we're on the trail for hours at a time, we continuously praise this design.

Fun for All

Recreational: Families may enjoy Vengeance in all seasons. It's the key to adventure, an excuse to visit the local off-road park, or even a workhorse for plowing the driveway. Kids and adults share a smile in the Vengeance.

Light commercial: Businesses and municipalities may find VEN22 particularly useful in the transportation of individuals and/or equipment. Whether its tourism, transporting employees to remote areas, or a vehicle for emergency services, Vengeance is there.

Geared to Your Speed

With a laundry list of available accessories, you may outfit the Vengeance into a personalized dream machine. For those operating with tracks in technical terrain, we can gear the Vengeance for lower speeds and higher torque. If you're looking to travel light and quick, we offer a higher top speed with less low end torque. Somewhere in the middle? We have that covered, too.

Financing

Available financing for US and Canadian citizens! For more information, see our financing page here: https://www.muddox.net/financing/

I wounder if this is the first production machine with a Predator engine, I mean to each their own. Seems odd putting the cheapest knock off engine in an expensive premium unit, but I can't say I have any preexistence experience with the V-Twin Predator only the single cylinder models. (I do like how easily accessible the engine is) So this is not hydro-static like the other Mud Oxs, what kind of transmission does this use? How much does this machine weight?

Quote Originally Posted by allwheeldrive View Post
    I wounder if this is the first production machine with a Predator engine, I mean to each their own. Seems odd putting the cheapest knock off engine in an expensive premium unit, but I can't say I have any preexistence experience with the V-Twin Predator only the single cylinder models. (I do like how easily accessible the engine is) So this is not hydro-static like the other Mud Oxs, what kind of transmission does this use? How much does this machine weight?
    We shared these same concerns regarding the Predator. As the Vengeance weighs 2,000 lbs. installing a 22 hp sounded unusual. All Vengeance's use the T-20 skid-steer transmission.

We've watched major industries using Briggs/Kohler engines shift into the Predator lineup. Everything from lawn equipment to go karts, and even the aftermarket industry for performance modifications is impressive. The price of these engines are simply unbeatable. It's a great way for us to keep costs down on an entry level machine without compromising features or quality on the chassis.

After receiving the engine, we've found the 22 hp is built extremely well from a quality and fit and finish standpoint. Before driving the Vengeance, we assumed it would be sluggish and underwhelming. Much to our surprise, the power delivery is fantastic. It has enough low end grunt for technical terrain as well as higher cruising speed. We can gear the Vengeance accordingly if a customer prefers to run tracks and other heavier accessories, or on the lighter side. Our video shows VEN22 ripping around our test facility with four adults, and it does very well.

A great option for buyers with value, I love my Predator!

The predator motors are fine engines. I have three in various pieces of equipment and found their performance on par with other air cooled motors of the same displacement. You addressed the cooling and charging systems, so would expect it to be on par with the other base engines if not slightly better performance.
    Good way to cut the costs and make the product more widely available to consumers.

does it come with the coruna virus? I hate myself for buying harbor freight chinese tools and I also have 3 of the 420cc engines. I am unable to find anything made in my own country except food.

Someday after I get my fill of these old machines I will have a mudd-ox
    DanW

+ Reply to Thread