Corona Virus

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Corona Virus

Corona Virus

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say that I hope everyone is okay during this weird time. I hope we can all see each other at Busco in April. Hope to see you then and take care of yourselves.

thanks guys... same to everyone . hopefully we will know something by tuesday of that week before many head out . if it's cancelled , i'm hoping some are all could do a few weeks later when things turn around . johnboy va,

Hi John, our Granddaughter has been kicked out of her dorm due to virus and has moved back in the house doing all her work from a computer. Her father wants back money do to not eating or sleeping in the dorm, we will see how that goes. If you don’t have to go to school maybe you and daddy can stay longer. Tell daddy 50,000lm light bar for $47.00 on Amazon. He still has plenty of time to join the light parade at BB. Stay well and we will see you soon.

Hope y'all are staying healthy as this crap moves about. New York and Northern New Jersey are pretty serious now , hopefully wherever it travels no one sees it as bad. Hopefully each other locality sees the mistakes in information and takes it seriously. Keep your country asses country and stay out of crowds.

Wishing you and All of yours the best.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Hope y'all are staying healthy as this crap moves about. New York and Northern New Jersey are pretty serious now , hopefully wherever it travels no one sees it as bad. Hopefully each other locality sees the mistakes in information and takes it seriously. Keep your country asses country and stay out of crowds.

Wishing you and All of yours the best.
    I'm keeping my self country but my "essential" job is not! It's so loud in here we have to be a foot apart to hear any darn thing!
    Last edited by Moderator Bob; 04-06-2020 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Language

I hope all of you are staying safe. As most of you know Traci works at Walmart and she is still working. She is taking every precaution (mask, gloves, etc) but I still worry about her. Keep her in your thoughts and take care.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

My "expendable" butt is traipsing all about the state in and out of the hotter zones, keeping my distance and broke out the mask in Lakewood yesterday. I'm unfortunately "essential" ly rolling the dice daily.
    Yesterday I was told I'll be getting in and out and then I can go home, ( away from the people at the shop) very kind of their caring selves?
    Again, expendable not essential.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    I hope all of you are staying safe. As most of you know Traci works at Walmart and she is still working. She is taking every precaution (mask, gloves, etc) but I still worry about her. Keep her in your thoughts and take care.
    I feel for Traci, entirely to many people still out and about.

Let Traci know that she's in all our thoughts, Scott. Hats off to all the folks out there that are still working to supply needs for everyone else. I'm still working as well, but don't deal with many people during the day and my engines don't carry any viruses that I know of. Stay healthy, all!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread