Tennessee spring 20

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tennessee spring 20

Tennessee spring 20

Well, got our fix of riding. 4 days in mountain terrain. Myself, daughter Leah, my son Jon with wild wolf and Dan 67 with new Argo 8x8. Did over 70 miles with some mud play. Only got a couple pics, too busy driving. Will get pics up in a few days
    Last edited by rickga; 04-05-2020 at 05:01 PM.

Glad yall had a fun and safe trip! What model Argo does Dan have?

yea rick...sounds like a good time. we probably missed great conditions at busco, but it was for the better . we will make up for it in oct. i'm sure dan had fun in his new machine . later .....johnboy va.

It was very different from Busco. Very challenging terrain. Had to winch out a few spots and one very bad spot that bent the windshield frame. Not happy about the damage, but it could have been worse. But I was impressed none the less by my..

2020 Argo Aurora 950 SX Huntmaster 8x8

Anxious to see the few pics you guys do have when you get the chance to post.

Keith, Sir, Rick downloaded a few on the gallery. There is one that shows Dan67 wishing he went the other way.

Thanks Ralph, I found them after you pointed the way. I can see where a tug may be necessary from that hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Keith, Sir, Rick downloaded a few on the gallery. There is one that shows Dan67 wishing he went the other way.

Yes sir Ralph, there are a few in gallery sideways, a little more sideways than Dan was lol. Thats about all i got. Wish we all could have went to Busco too Johnboy, would have been great time.
    Ralph it was that way, thru narrow edge (where i went), or down the side of the mountain rolling for a few hundred feet.

Pics are in gallery under trail rides then other trail rides. That hole dan is in was at least 4 ft on 1 side maybe 5. SXS had dug it out real bad

AHH HAAA! I guessed he had an Aurora!

+ Reply to Thread