8x8 convertible top install

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8x8 convertible top install

8x8 convertible top install

Looking for a little help and guidance on installing an ARGO Frontier 8x8 convertible top. I just installed a windshield on my 2018 and I acquired a convertible top with very little instruction on how to install it. Since it is not exactly a bolt-on install and requires many holes drilled around the vehicle, I was wondering if anyone could either direct me to a video or similar installation instructions with a little detail or even some tips and tricks for installation. Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks for the links! Hard to believe that nobody has done a video of this installation. I thought I could find anything on you tube! ��

Does anyone know the size of the set screw in the hinges on the rear posts?
    I bought an Argo with the top, but it has a missing set screw.
    The part is listed as part 22 on the soft top plans, but the screw is not called out.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread