RIM #10395

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RIM #10395

RIM #10395

I have to move some amphibs out to make room for all the junk I (and my boys) are collecting. There is no room!

If anyone is interested in a RIM, this one is done except for a couple small things I'm waiting on parts for, but should be ready in a week or so. This has all new bearings, new 1 1/4" splined axles, new sprockets, hubs and chains, relined bands and new seals in the T20, Complete park brake setup with needle bearings instead of bushings, 20 HP Honda V-twin w/new rings and heads just done. 25 inch Rawhide 3's- two are new and the others are pretty good. I didn't keep track of how much I invested, but it's probably lots more than I'm asking: $5000 or $4500 without the wheels and tires. I know most folks are going to wait until all this Corona BS is over, but that's no problem.
    Last edited by Don; 04-13-2020 at 01:18 AM.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

sure looks good don !! ( the machine , not the chicken ) p.s. i will come by for a visit when rules permit . johnboy

Thanks, John. Yes, do stop over when this Corona mess is through! It will be great to see you again- been too long.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

That looks like a very clean machine. I wish I lived a little closer to visit to tour your collection.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

It's not all that far, Drew- only a couple hours, isn't it? When the Corona mess is over you should make the trip. It's been a very long time!

Yeah, I will have to try to make some time to come up.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

Tell those two youngsters to build another shed so you can keep your toys!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

That's a great idea, except that I'm told if I build another shed, I'd better plan on living in it.

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    Tell those two youngsters to build another shed so you can keep your toys!
    There is that RIM you could not find.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

for my own knowledge , what's the difference in a rim and a max 4 ? they look so much alike . j.b.

+ Reply to Thread