Busco Beach due to open May 7th

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach due to open May 7th

How about if we all meet at Deep Creek one Saturday?

It looks like a decent place except no night riding.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

are the trails like busco ? much mud and such ? as large as busco ? j.b.

JohnBoy, Kris and I went to check it out, the lady at the desk was very nice it looked wide open and very clean. I have looked at all the videos I could find, None of them looked like they would give any of us trouble. I am going there but right now the back says no. They are only open 3 days a week. If I’m going to get Big Greenie dirty I will be there all 3 days. Then she told me that on a event weekend I could not bring DeeDeeLin, well if DDL can’t come we don’t go. The one fact I like is that they shut down at 10:00pm Bed time for me, Love it.

thanks deedee...i have'nt looked at a map to see if would be farther , closer or the same for me. if i drive 6 hrs. i would atleast want to ride 2 full days . if it's just flat trails with a few mudholes , i'd rather be at busco . j.b.

Is anybody planning on going to Busco at end of May or planning something else?

I'm ready...time to get the new trailer dirty!

i'm up for busco in the next couple of weeks . can you get away rick ? i'm sure john and scott would join us and xbuns from richmond. even 4 or 5 of us would be fine . i'm sure they have had enough rain that it won't be dusty . johnboy

if i can go , i think the weekend after labor day would be less crowded . ruths not real comfortable with me going and if i have to 14 day quaratine for my job ..i definately can;t make it. so plan whatever anyone wants and i'll see if i can come . not easy waiting for oct. j.b.

Yeah Johnboy i was thinking the weekend after memorial day as well. My issue is that i am off monday-saturday, so i am thinking of going on Wednesday and leaving Saturday morning. Again i am thinking, leaning towards it but not full commitment yet. Give me a day or so to commit

+ Reply to Thread