where to find modle # on Tecumseh

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: where to find modle # on Tecumseh

where to find modle # on Tecumseh

Ok I need a model # to order a carb kit for my engine. Anyone know where to find said model #?

Check out the pics.

I managed to remove the driven clutch to remove the belt so now I am going to work on pulling the engine, clean it, kit the carb, figure out a much nicer muffler to quiet it down.

I have new hydraulic lines being made, they are not too expensive.

that leaves a belt and few odds n such to make this a good runner!

Update

Found the model # as HH120.120115C which translates to a 120000 series engine according to a document from the Tecumseh web site.

Carb kit is ordered $15.15 + tx.

It takes 52oz or 1560 ml of oil. Recommended oil, is multi grade 5w-30 or synthetic 0w-30 weight. Of course I'll be doing an oil change prior to the installation.

Now it needs to be remounted to the motor plate correctly, then reinstalled with some fresh rubber isolators to alleviate some of the inherent vibrations a single cyl engine produces.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by riotwarrior; 09-03-2008 at 06:56 PM.
    MUSCATEER 6x6
    Kubota 14hp 2cyl diesel engine, Hagen/Rooter transmission Comet 780 Drive/770 Driven 22x12x8 Bearclaw tyres
    Soon to add on a ... RHB31 Turbo..guess that would make it a
    MUSCA TUR BOTA then eh?
    94 F350 4x4 7.3 IDI ZF 5sp
    90 Bronco..awaiting a rebuild like no other = Tons and turbo diesel

Okanagan Similkameen BC Canada
    Al "Camo pants"

+ Reply to Thread