2020 6x6 Convertible Top

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2020 6x6 Convertible Top

2020 6x6 Convertible Top

Good Morning!

I am new to Argo 6x6's. I used to have an old Response 8x8 and then regretfully sold it. I now own a 2020 Frontier 6x6 700. I was wondering if there are any aftermarket or factory options for a soft or convertible top? My dad had one on his bigfoot 6x6 back in the early 2000s and it was sweet. I already have the fold down windshield and having this thing enclosed would just be icing on the cake.

Thanks!
    Attached Images

My dealer told me they just became available through argo but that they are not priced just yet.

Not sure of your 420 but I'm in a similar situation to you regarding looking for top options and noticed a custom boat/marine top fabricator's ad up on FB marketplace and his work looks pretty tight IMHO. I'm located in Ottawa Ontario and searching marketplace from said location. As a disclaimer I am in no way affiliated with said individual or product. I inquired as to pricing and he quoted me 2900(CND) plus taxes for my 2021 Frontier 650 6x6. That price includes a brand new windscreen and all stainless frame and fittings etc. I can't tell from the pics he sent me if his windscreen design folds down. Other considerations in going this route (at least with this particular individual) is that he said he needs the machine in his shop for approximately one week's time. I would think that any custom marine shop could engineer something. The dealer where I purchased my unit had some reservations about the material used in the Argo made tops for the new style (2020+) models insofar as it may not be as flexible in the extreme cold as earlier made tops making them harder to button up from shrinkage. No personal experience with that potential consideration. And again, I am not associated with, nor am I soliciting on behalf of this particular custom top shop, merely sharing my findings on the subject so far. The pics below are examples of past jobs he has recently done and/or from his advertisement on FB marketplace.

Cheers

Very nice.

That looks like a very solid top. Nice job.

Here's mine and I just love it. Very strong material. I live in Alberta

+ Reply to Thread