Big Max

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Big Max

Big Max

I took this on trade with the hopes of setting up for my uncle to use for hunting, but he has trouble getting in and out of it. The hull and body are in good shape. The 295 CCW motor runs great, but was pulled to put a 4-stroke in it, so it's now just sitting in there. Not sure what year it is as the manufacture's tag was painted over. I'm sure it can be cleaned, but would rather the new owner make that decision.

Have pictures, but apparently do not have authority to post them yet.

It's a little bit of a project, but priced accordingly.

Asking $995 or would sell w/out motor for $750.

Thanks,

6X6 Newbie
    Attached Images

you will get more interest if you post where it is located. That machine is 1974 or older judging by the shape of the lower tub just ahead of the front tires
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Do you still have this? Location?

Have a lot of interest from a post on Facebook, but have not yet shown it to anyone. Would really like to put it the hands of someone that knows what they are looking at. It's really very solid, and does not have any cracks in top or bottom.

We are in West Central WI approx. 70 miles east of the Twin Cities metro area.

How much older than '74 do they get? If it's that old, it's really in very nice condition. Thanks for the tip and info!

Quote Originally Posted by 6x6 Newbie View Post
    How much older than '74 do they get? If it's that old, it's really in very nice condition. Thanks for the tip and info!
    I believe 1970 or 71 to 1974 were that body style. The earlier machines were ABS plastic and I think all had indents in the rear for propeller options
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Neat seeing an older Max

+ Reply to Thread