Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
looks good dan....you got the experience to make a great machine for the wife. i understand what the guys are saying about stability in the water . one trade off i have when i built my max2 highboy is that it sits high in the water mostly on the tires and is not very stable . but i am only in deep water at busco sometimes , so i don't mind. the advantage is it will go thru pretty deep water without even flowting . have fun , johnboy va.
Thank you johnboy, thankfully the max ii taught me alot. Its really easy for me to go wild bench building in my mind and try to solve problems I don't even have lol. I'm thinking in the big foot I want to build a set of pontoons if I'm planning on being in the water, like duck hunting or getting into some of those secret bass holes, also we have a pretty calm creek here called the conodoguinet that we used to canoe kayak tube and raft on. It would be fun to get in on that action even though alot of sections I will be driving and not floating. It's gonna take me some time but the 960 seems to have been a good investment, a few little mods and some elbow grease and the wife will be even happier. She's already showing it off to anyone willing to listen about it. I'm glad she likes these as much as I do.