New Virtual ATV Museum

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Virtual ATV Museum

Hybrid View

i was'nt in on the 70 's aatv craze ... saw my first one in ' 82 and that was that . i'm really enjoying seeing and hearing about names and machines i've never heard of. thanks for your presentation , love it . johnboy va.

Great virtual museum. It brings back many memories. Growing up in Eastern Arkansas there was not many things to enjoy regarding the swamp lands and flooded lands along the Mississippi River, that is until I came across a guy that had an early model Jiger. He was kind enough to take me for my first ride and I was hooked from there. My first machine was a Terra Tiger, followed by a Max2, Hustler 950, Sears Sportster, etc. With the exception of my college years and time in the Army, I have always had amphibious atvs.
    I've been lucky to own the above as well as Attex, Coot, Argo 6x6s and 8x8, Swamp Fox, Mudd Ox, Pug, Max4, Hustler 980, as well as some other brands that produced 8-20 machines then went out of business. I've also constructed three custom machines.
    It's a great hobby and I've made many friends over the years and met some great folks.

+ Reply to Thread