Logging in

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Logging in

Logging in

Fellow member John Swenson contacted me and said he has been unable to log into the website. He would appreciate it if moderator Bob would make contact with him and help him work him through the issue. Thanks

Please tell John to check his email from us on Mon, Jun 8. It includes a username and password to login.

re registering

thanks moderator bob for the guidance on re registering back on the website . johnboy va.

thanks keith for being the middleman ..... j.b.

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    thanks moderator bob for the guidance on re registering back on the website . johnboy va.
    Glad to have you back!

moderator bob..i can't seem to figure out why my original password wont' log me in . i got back yesterday using the password you said and it worked . but just now when i pulled up the site had lost my log in , it said i was a guest and had to relog using the one you said. maybe it's my computer ? maybe i have to relog in every time ? thanks , johnboy va.

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    moderator bob..i can't seem to figure out why my original password wont' log me in . i got back yesterday using the password you said and it worked . but just now when i pulled up the site had lost my log in , it said i was a guest and had to relog using the one you said. maybe it's my computer ? maybe i have to relog in every time ? thanks , johnboy va.

There is only one password per account, which is now your new one. To stay logged in be sure to click the "Remember Me" box.

+ Reply to Thread