Deep Creek

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Deep Creek

Deep Creek

Ralph,
    Let us know when you are going to go to deep Creek hi

Scott/John, We are buying a Flail Mower from Oregon. When it gets here we will make reservations. Just can’t leave it outside while we are gone. Back is doing somewhat OK. I will let you know, the wheels at our house do not turn very fast. Time line for us, maybe July 15 or so.

deedee...flail mowers are cool !!! have fun with it . j.b.

What weekend would your be there?
    15th is a Wed

Scott and John, Dealing with FEDEX One minute it is in Portland next minute it is in Raleigh then in Atlanta, then in New York, Now it is back in Portland. They don’t know where it is. We cannot make reservations until the Flail Mower is in the garage. Cannot pin the date down. When we make reservations it will be Friday, Saturday and leave Sunday. The last thing they told us the other day was it was on the truck being delivered, we waited all day. They and everyone else that we are dealing with blame COV19. Now we have DeeDeeLin with a growing lump in her neck, Monday they might be cutting her open. I know LIFE IS GREAT

hang tuff deedee and family , i know you can go with the flow . j.b.

JohnBoy, Didn’t even mention the Piranha tooth bar for the Tractor that has been on order for over a month. JohnBoy tell Ruth you want to come to Deep Creek. You can come and spend time in the forest with me, I fell 6 trees and now I’m cutting them up for fire wood. Then on Friday we can go to Deep Creek and meet Scott and John on a Saturday. When I don’t know but soon I hope. With all the rain Deep Creek should be nice, or just meet us at Deep Creek. I know you need a Vacation.

deedee , keep me posted and i will try and make it happen..it would be a much needed '' mud run '' . j.b.

Sorry deedeelin is sick
    I know that is hard on both of you
    We will have to exchange tractor pictures

Deep Creek up date. Flail has arrived, piranha bar arrived, DeeDeeLin is now under medication. Have been trying to get in touch with Deep Creek. No Luck so far. Scott I have my Kubota on the gallery

+ Reply to Thread