T20 case bolts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T20 case bolts

T20 case bolts

What size are the case bolts, mine are MIA, but as soon as u get off work I'm going to grab some but I'm stuck at the parts palace til 830.
    DanW

if you mean the bolts holding the 2 case halves together, 5/16-18x 1 3/4 will get you where you need to be.
    you will need 9 of them
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Yep that's the ones, I measured the holes and was going to go with 5/16
    DanW

Dan,
    I use 5/16-24 socket head cap screws with a split lock washer under both side just to keep the aluminum from distorting, and nylock nuts. you will need a 2" bolt to make up for the extra washers and nylocks.
    No more loose bolts and loss of trans fluid.
    It's a small price to pay for a much larger repair bill.

Quote Originally Posted by mfenmor View Post
    Dan,
    I use 5/16-24 socket head cap screws with a split lock washer under both side just to keep the aluminum from distorting, and nylock nuts. you will need a 2" bolt to make up for the extra washers and nylocks.
    No more loose bolts and loss of trans fluid.
    It's a small price to pay for a much larger repair bill.
    I did end up using 2" x5/16 bolts but used flat washers, no leaks yet, but I may switch for lock washers since the machine isn't totally assembled yet. I've been slacking on my rear chain tensioners and getting it in the tub.
    DanW

+ Reply to Thread