Argo's in Michigan

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo's in Michigan

Hybrid View

Argo's in Michigan

Just picked up my first Argo, 2019 600 frontier, After putting 40 miles on it I don't know how I hunted so long with out one, Also amazed that I have never seen one while hunting in Michigan anywhere,for that matter don't believe i have ever seen one being used at all in Michigan, Anyway great machine,
    Attached Images

Very nice and clean. With the Adair’s you should go almost anywhere you want to go.

you should really have alot of fun in the snow with that setup...congratulations ! johnboy va.

They are a blast in the snow. We are in the thumb and take them on the lakes when they freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Just picked up my first Argo, 2019 600 frontier, After putting 40 miles on it I don't know how I hunted so long with out one, Also amazed that I have never seen one while hunting in Michigan anywhere,for that matter don't believe i have ever seen one being used at all in Michigan, Anyway great machine,
    I am about to join the Michigan "club" of Argo owners. Expect to get mine Wednesday, hopefully, as it is being prepped with tracks and plow bracket. Back in 1995 I saw my first argo in the U.P. And have wanted one ever since then. It's now or never!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    That is a nice looking little workhorse you have there. I got a lot of use out of my hitch rack when I had a 6x6. They really come in handy. The Adair tracks will get you through the muck for sure. The brush guard and winch are a must for an outdoorsman IMHO.

+ Reply to Thread