Fuel pump leaking

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fuel pump leaking

Fuel pump leaking

My 93 argo 16hp Vanguard has been sitting for a couple of years and I decided to get her back in running order. Got her started up and I noticed fuel leaking out of one of the holes in my fuel pump. I'm pretty sure that is not normal. It wasn't running perfect but was running all the same. Any ideas what it could be? The fuel is coming from the center hole and it's like pulsating out. Thanks.
    Last edited by ArgoSteve; 08-02-2020 at 05:00 PM.
    Steve Cornick
    1993 Vanguard Argo w/16hp B&S

The diaphragm is leaking, replace the fuel pump.
    2 of your clamps are also out of position.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    The diaphragm is leaking, replace the fuel pump.
    2 of your clamps are also out of position.
    Hmm which ones? the bottom 2? Didn't think it mattered where the clamps were located. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: I found which clamps you were talking about, I fixed them thanks. I'll grab a new fuel pump tomorrow and swap it out.
    Last edited by ArgoSteve; 08-03-2020 at 06:50 PM.
    Steve Cornick
    1993 Vanguard Argo w/16hp B&S

+ Reply to Thread